Your #1 Source for Sign
Supplies and Equipment
Delivering Value Since 1953
Go Green with Denco Sales!
We make every effort to do business in a responsible way. Through new technologies, improved business processes, and
cooperation with our vendors and customers, we have significantly reduced our paper usage. That doesn't just save us money -
it also increases our productivity! This improves the quality of service we can provide, and helps preserve our environment.
Please join us in reducing waste and protecting the environment by moving to Paperless Billing. Invoices and Statements will
be sent to the person you designate via email, fax or e-bill. The email will contain a copy of any Invoice with an open balance
that was shipped the previous day. At the end of each month you'll receive your full Statement as well.
Why Paperless Billing?
• Timely delivery of invoices - you'll know the next morning what invoices were charged to your account.
• Lowers energy usage and CO2 emissions.
• Saves Trees
• Greater efficiencies for you:
• Allows documents to be saved for as long as you need without filing any paper.
• Allows you to share documents easily, both inside and outside your organization.
• Print, Fax, E-mail documents as needed or just delete them when you're done.
Get online access to your invoices via Invoice Gateway
With Invoice Gateway, you can access your invoices and statements 24/7 on our secure web site. You can search,
sort, view, download, print and email quickly and conveniently. Additional benefits include:
• Receive your invoices faster
• Monitor your account activity daily
• Save time by downloading invoice data directly into frequently used accounting packages
• Easy to store & retrieve documents
• Easy to stay organized
• Access to invoices 24/7
• Increased Security
Our Go Green program is offered at no charge. That's right, it's FREE!
Get started with Paperless Billing via Invoice Gateway today. Fill out the enrollment form by clicking here, then enter
your Account Number and the Enrollment Token found on the bottom of your most recent invoice or statement.